DIIR takes inspiration from the iconic design of the Emma ® Lounge Chair which is intended to convey the impression of a well-used baseball mitt and is one of the most widely recognized furniture designs in the world. This Design is so popular that the chair has been in continuous production by the original manufacturers since 1956, has featured on the collection of famous Museums such as the Museum of Modern Art and has appeared on several TV Shows. Carrying the legacy of this icon, DIIR. applies this iconic design to fit a salon environment in the form of an exemplary Styling Chair that is handcrafted to perfection by highly skilled artisans.
• High Density Memory Foam with superior faux leather covering
• Tufted seat & backrest with padded arms
• Adjustable & removable headrest
• Molded wooden support panels with natural wood finishes
• Heavy-duty hydraulic pump handles weights over 450 lbs.