All returns require a Return Merchant Authorization(RMA) number. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA#. RMA numbers will only be issued for the following:
- Orders received in damaged condition (customer must report shipping damage within 24 hours of delivery)
- Defective items within warranty period (see WARRANTY page for details)
- Items being returned within 15 days of original delivery
Our basic returns guidelines:
- If an order is canceled after it has left our warehouse, customer is responsible for the original shipping fee AND the cost to return the item(s) to our warehouse.
- If an order is received in damaged condition, customer is responsible for notifying us within 48 hours of delivery. Pictures and/or videos are encouraged and recommended. Any damage reported after 48 hours of delivery is considered "physical damage" and is not covered under warranty or shipping insurance. Please do not discard any original packaging and packing materials.
- If an order is delivered without damage or defect and customer decides to return it, customer is responsible for securely packing and shipping items back to us. The cost of return shipping AND original shipping is customer's responsibility.
- Customer is responsible for securely packing and shipping items back. Customer is advised to obtain insurance for the value of the item(s) being returned. All damages that occur during return shipping are customer's responsibility. All returns received in damaged condition will not be accepted.
- All returns received in original condition, with original packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- All returns received in used condition or without original packaging will be subject to a restocking fee of up to 60% of the original price. The restocking fee will be determined by our returns department upon assessment of the condition of the returned item(s).
Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. You may call 877-716-7770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org