Product warranty policies
Unless otherwise stated, all equipment sold by Source One Beauty is covered under this limited 12 month warranty.Warranty Commencement:
The standard warranty is in effect for 12 months beginning on the date of delivery. Customer is responsible for inspecting and testing all items upon receipt. All damage and/or defects discovered during initial inspection need to be reported immediately. Warranty Coverage:
- This standard warranty covers all manufacturer's defects.
- Source One Beauty will repair or replace any item or part of an item that proves to be defective. Source One Beauty, at its own discretion will decide whether the item is repairable or needs to be replaced. Any item deemed repairable will be repaired. Items will only be replaced if they are not repairable.
- All items being shipped to Source One Beauty for warranty repairs must be accompanied by a Return Merchant Authorization(RMA). The RMA will also include shipping instructions.
- For larger items that were shipped via freight, customer may choose to package the item and ship to our warehouse at their own expense. Otherwise, repairs will need to be done on site. Source One Beauty will provide necessary parts for the repairs and detailed repair instructions. Customer is responsible for performing the repair or hiring a handyman.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs for repairs or replacements. Once item is received and repaired/replaced, Source One Beauty will pay for the cost of ground service shipping to customer for warranty claims within the contiguous United States. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, other US territories and any other country will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with warranty claims.
- Source One Beauty shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for abuse, misuse, alteration, improper maintenance, unauthorized repair, any acts of nature, such as fire, water damage, freezing, etc.
- Normal wear and tear, including discoloration, fading, chipping, tearing, stretching and rusting are not covered under this warranty. In addition, light bulbs and electrical fuses are not covered under this warranty.
- Source One Beauty reserves the right to replace any discontinued item with a similar comparable item.
- A licensed plumber must perform all installations for plumbing related equipment. Failure to do so will void this warranty. Documentation must be provided to Source One Beauty for all plumbing related warranty issues.
- Upon discovering a defect, customer shall discontinue use of defective item to prevent further damage. Continuing to use a defective item and causing further damage will void this warranty.
- This warranty is limited to the actual item. Source One Beauty is not responsible for any costs associated with loss of use, loss of business revenue, or any other perceived or actual losses associated with the defective item.
- In the event that the customer is unable or unwilling to return the defective item or part to Source One Beauty for repairs, all future warranty for said item will be voided.
- Source One Beauty will make every effort to repair or replace defective items and/or parts in a reasonable, timely manner. However, claim processing times, locating parts and shipping transit times will vary. Source One Beauty makes no guarantees as to the immediate availability of necessary parts and/or technicians. If the customer requires an immediate replacement and is unwilling to wait for the normal warranty claim process, Source One Beauty will provide a replacement item for purchase at a 10% discount.
- After expiration of this warranty period, Source One Beauty may provide replacement parts for purchase. Customer is responsible for locating and hiring a suitable technician to make necessary repairs. Source One Beauty makes no guarantees as to the immediate availability of necessary parts. Parts are sold without warranty.
- All power equipment sold by Source One Beauty is intended to be used in North America with a standard 110v outlet. Using a voltage converter or a different voltage outlet will void this warranty. All power equipment should be used in conjunction with a proper surge protector. All electrical malfunctions caused by a power surge will void this warranty.
- Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, other US territories and any other country will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with warranty claims.