Touch America Marimba
NEWLY REDESIGNED and with a LOWER PRICE, the Marimba now has a wider, three-piece top, contoured for added comfort. New tilt feature allows forward/backward tilting. The multi-functional Marimba is a stylish table with the added characteristics of a treatment chair. Most valued for use in salons and medical spas as a chair, the Marimba can also be used for light massage (not recommended for deep-tissue or sports massage). Its powerful pedestal motor can raise 375 pounds; two more actuators control the position of the torso and leg section. The Marimba is versatile, and durable - offering hand-operated electric adjustments, contemporary elegance and ergonomic design.
• Adjustable upper torso and leg sections, operated by electric motor
• Anodized aluminum pedestal
• UPDATED low-profile base for easier access
• NEW LOWER height adjustment from 22.5" to 30.5"
• Back raises to 85°
• NOW with sturdy PVC fabric
• Round, upholstered corners
• WIDER working surface: 29" x 70"
• Lifting capacity 375 pounds
• Static weight capacity 800 pounds
• Super-thick 5" triple-wrap foam
• Insertion points at both ends of table top for accessories
• Table weight 185 lbs
• Lower height range 19.5” - 27.5”
• Wider top size 29” x 70”
• New contoured three-piece top
• Electric hand control adjustments
• Now with sturdy PVC fabric
• All-new forward/backward tilt feature
• Updated low-profile base for easier access
• Solid steel frame
• Back raises to 85˚
• Lift capacity 375 lbs. / static 800 lbs.
• Table weight 185 lbs.